Accessibility Policy Statement
The Waterford Group of Companies does not discriminate on the basis of disability regarding admission, access, treatment or employment in its services to allow individuals with disabilities to participate in all Waterford Group services, programs and activities.
The Waterford Group of Companies has a designated person to facilitate compliance with the Accessibility Standards for Customer Service as required under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, Regulation 429/07.
The Waterford Group of Companies are committed to developing customer services that respect and promote the dignity and independence of people with disabilities.
The Waterford Group of Companies will assist in any accommodations that may be required when persons with disabilities are in need of any of our services. Any request for assistance may be made by contacting the Waterford Group Safety Coordinator by phone or email at:
70 Ewart Avenue
Waterford Accessibility Policy
The Waterford Group of Companies shall use reasonable effort to ensure that its policies and procedures are consistent with the following:
- Goods and services must be provided in a manner that respects the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities.
- Provide goods or services to persons with disabilities and must be integrated unless an alternative measure is necessary, whether temporary or on a permanent basis, to enable a person with a disability to obtain full access.
- Persons with disabilities must be given an opportunity equal to that of others to obtain the use and benefits from our goods and services.
- All service animals will be permitted access to the Waterford locations.
- All request and feedback will be dealt with accordingly.
- All support persons are welcome and there will be no additional fees.
- Any disruptions in services will be posted on the Waterford Webpage.
All enquiries, feedback and or contact information can be obtained on the Waterford Webpage @ www.waterfordgroup.ca
Waterford Accessibility Program
The purpose of the Waterford Group of Companies Accessibilities Program is to provide a clear and uniform guideline to management, supervisors and employees for the assistance of customers with special needs while at any of the Waterford Group of Companies. It establishes the implementation of effective and sound work practices that considers the protection of customers, visitors and employees in their working environment and to ensure that all employees are trained in the procedure for our Accessibility Program.
This Program contains directives and procedures aimed at meeting the goals set out in the Waterford Group of Companies Accessibility Program Programs. It is consistent with applicable Provincial Regulation Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, Regulation 429/07.
- All employees of the Waterford Group of Companies will endeavor to assist all customers with disabilities.
- All Waterford employees have received accessibility training in an effort to meet all requests by disabled customers to serve their needs.
- Assist customer’s requests for information on accessibility to your site.
- Direct their attention to the Waterford webpage for further information.
- Notify the Waterford Safety Coordinator, Supervisor or Management of any special request from a customer regarding their special needs.
- All Waterford managers, supervisors and employees who have contact with the public have received training as required.